It is expected employees to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Act with integrity at all times
- Always put the client first, treating them with respect and courtesy
- Use the techniques, methodologies, processes and materials in accordance with industry best practice
- Carry out their respective duties with due care, skill and diligence at all times
- Act diligently, ethically, courteously and honestly at all times
- Comply with all policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards of conduct and lawful directions from management
- Willingly help when asked to do so
- Do what is required to a high standard in the timeframe that was promised
- Actively seek new and improved ways of doing work
- Establish and maintain co-operative, respectful and productive work relationships with all staff
- Keep others involved and informed of decisions or changes that may affect them
- Act in accordance with cultural values.
This position sits within a team that expects its team members to:
- Offer help to other team members to ensure the team meets its targets and objectives
- Be a team player who works cooperatively at all times to fulfil client service level agreements and requirements as well as team role requirements.
- Provide all administration functions including, service requests, MACs, user and email administration
- To provide a 1st level service desk function to an agreed service level agreement (SLA). This includes application support, installation and maintenance of desktop equipment and resolving user problems.
- Telephone answering, logging emails in the Service Desk mailbox, incident resolution and request fulfillment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our Clients
- Maintain documentation and enforce standards
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse group of customers and staff
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality, discretion and trustworthiness towards company and the customers (integrity)
- Gain Microsoft certification (ie; MCSA, MCSE or similar) and ITIL Foundation certified
- Contribute to the Continuous Service Improvement Process with ideas and initiatives for service
innovations and improvements of processes and service.
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Microsoft Windows troubleshooting certification
- Excellent understanding of AD and Exchange
- Experience working in a Service Desk function
- Experience in a vendor environment
- Experience in understanding service contracts and meeting SLAs
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Excellent writing skills
- Understands the importance of meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be a fast learner
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have a 100% positive attitude
- Excellent team player attitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- Certified Microsoft
- Microsoft basic trouble shooting skills
- Microsoft troubleshooting skills
- Client experience – delivers Revera branded client experience and demonstrates a quality can do attitude that brings solutions and recommendations.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanour, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
Вопросы пишите пжлста в комменты, если таковые имеются.
Резюме (только pdf) пжлста высылайте мне вот сюда: v.nz [пёз] mail.ru, либо если хотите - можно напрямую сюда: humanresources [пёз] revera.co.nz
Также не забывайте подписываться на ютюбе на канал :)